Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kiley and Jared's Wedding Sneak peeks - part 1 of 8...yes, I said 8!!!











This is the wedding of the beautiful Kiley and the handsome Jared. I photographed this wedding just 4 days ago, for those that know me well...that is unheard of to have blogged a wedding within a weeks time! I have been so busy I haven't posted since July, I think so I just decided to not put off tomorrow what you can do today jazz and get it done!








Kiley and Jared got married at The Sierra View Golf Club in Roseville California. It was a beautiful outdoor wedding that took place on a little hill over looking the green. I took Kiley and Jared's formals just before sunset on the beautiful 14th hole.








The following 8 posts will include start with gorgeous getting ready pictures to an awesome moment laughing moment captured at the reception during the toast. Please enjoy viewing this great couples wedding story!

No comments: